Starting your journey as an entrepreneur or currently have a business and now you’re ready to put yourself “out there” is a huge step! Are you wondering what to do next?
By doing a professional branding photoshoot, you will level up in your business venture to impact the individuals you will influence!
Here are the types of photos you need to effectively showcase your personal brand's story to the people you will serve:
1. Professional Headshot
- This type of photo is the most common yet most important type of shot you need if you’re an entrepreneur or a small business owner. Headshots are used to showcase who you are across a variety of social networks and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
2. Lifestyle Headshot
- This is similar to a professional studio headshot but in a more casual setting. They are more candid in nature but still on a professional level. These type of shots can also be used across social networking sites and allows you to showcase more of your personality and lifestyle allowing the “know, like, and trust” factor to grow resulting in a deeper connection with your potential clients.
3. Behind The Scenes
- These types of shots showcase what happens behind the products or service you are selling. These photos will show your clients what goes into the process of what you do or sell and is an absolute must in any branding session.
4. Client Interaction
- If your business involves interacting with clients- whether it be Zoom, phone, or face-to-face, you will need photos to show what it looks like. Seeing these types of shots will put your clientele at ease because it gives them a visual representation of what purchasing from you looks like.
5. Action Shots
- If you work from a laptop, phone, or speak on stage, it is important to capture what this looks like. These photos will allow you to share what you’re working on and gives another behind the scenes look into your professional life.
6. Accomplishment Photos
- These types of photos show the accomplishments that you have worked hard for. They are a reflection of how many people you have served and will allow your clients to see that you are serious about giving them a great experience through your business.
7. Family Life
- A glimpse into your family life is one of the most underrated yet an impactful way to give people a glimpse of who you are aside from the professional life. These photos will help people know you as a real person and will enable your clients to see your core values and beliefs apart from business.
Ready for YOUR Branding Session?
Set up your brainstorming session with me by booking a free HERE.
Branding Sessions for; Medical Professionals, Actors, Producers, Artists, Writers, Realtors, Digital Marketers Educators, and More. We Service San Diego to Los Angeles County.
Our studio is located in Huntington Beach & Garden Grove but we are happy to serve all local towns in Orange County:
Irvine, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Fullerton, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, San Juan Capistrano, Orange, Huntington Beach, Tustin, Dana Point, Westminster, Anaheim, Garden Grove, Brea, Yorba Linda, Santa Ana, San Clemente, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills
(Source: N. Lalor Photogalraphy of Westport, CT)